Permit and Application Forms
This is the Palmyra - Wayne website . . .
. . . not Palmyra - Pike.
Please check your Tax-Map number before making inquiries or filling out forms. It appears on the card you receive from the Twp Tax Collector and it will begin "18 - 0 - . . ." if it doesn't, you're in the wrong place.
You will need a Building | Zoning Permit to :
- Build | Erect | Place - a new structure - residential or non - residential, including but not limited to homes, mobile homes, modular homes, two-family or multi-family homes, businesses, etc.
- Build a shed, un-attached garage, car port, pole barn, etc.
- Do an alteration or addition to an existing structure both residential or commercial, including a change in pitch of roof.
- Build a deck.
- Install or erect a pool, spa or hot tub over 24" in depth.
- Erect or place a sign - including business identification, billboard, etc.
- To change the use of a structure or property.
- To open a driveway onto a township road.
- Demolish an existing structure.
- To do a road opening.
WHAT FORMS WILL I NEED . . . ?
These are general guidelines. The fees, paperwork and requirements vary according to the project.
We are available to answer your questions and encourage you to contact us before starting a project.
The Zoning Office is open Monday and Wednesday - 9:00 - 10:30.
Call us at 570-226-6558 or stop in or via email through our Contact Form.
The Zoning Office hours are flexible and can also be by appointment. To schedule an appointment other than normal office hours, call in advance or use the Contact Form to schedule via email.
These forms are interactive and may be filled out at your keyboard, printed and then signed We will need the ORIGINAL SIGNED APPLICATION.
This is the prefered method.
No printer ? . . . if your software allows, you can save the filled out PDF and email it to us using the Contact Form. We'll print it here and you can sign it here in the office.
Road Opening Application- w/requirements
Digitizing these documents is a work in progress . . .
Other Application Forms are available from our Building Inspector:
Building | Electrical | Mechanical | Plumbing
Permit Application Forms
Permit Applications > SubCode Applications
DCA 6-2009 Prescriptive Residential Wood Deck Construction Guide
Use the Contact Form for any questions you may have.